Frequently Asked Questions
What is DocReady?
Can I receive a prescription from a DocReady doctor?
When should I use DocReady?
DocReady’s board-certified doctors treat conditions such as the common cold, flu, allergies, sore throat, eye infections, cough, painful urination in adult women, lower back pain, joint pain or strains, and minor skin problems. If you have a fever, please know your temperature.
Please note that DocReady is not for medical emergencies. Please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room if you feel you are experiencing any of the following emergency medical problems:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Sudden or severe pain
- Coughing/vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, change in vision, slurred speech, numbness, or other neurological changes
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Changes in mental status, such as confusion
- Assault, physical or sexual abuse, or child abuse